P1 Preparatory (6 years old)
100% Chinese Literacy program emphasize on reading and writing, strengthen oral skills, HanYu PinYin, speech and drama etc.
1) Step-by-step guide with our developed teaching materials to emphasize on reading by recognizing more Chinese characters and build up vocabulary
2) Learning more comprehensive Hanyu PinYin and writing more Chinese characters lay good foundation for primary school level
3) Building short sentences step by step help in composition writing
4) Activities to enhance analytical skills and comprehension skills
5) Hands-on activities end of every lesson to enhance cognitive skills, imagination and creativity
6) Implementation of speech and drama sharpen communication skills and participation
7) Practices on oral skills, show and tell so that the children will build up better communication and presentation skills, and hence can relate fluently and confidently in Chinese.
Junior (4-5 years old)
100% Chinese Literacy program to recognize 350 Chinese characters, reading short sentences, HanYu PinYin, basic writing, songs and movement, hands-on-activities etc.
1) Step-by-step guide with our developed teaching materials to introduce Chinese characters and hence reading short sentences in a gradual manners
2) Implementation of speech and drama in story telling encourage participation and communication skills
3) Learning Hanyu PinYin and writing Chinese characters lay good foundation for primary school level
4) Hands-on activities end of every lesson to enhance cognitive skills, imagination and creativity
5) Songs and movements develop social skills etc.
6) Show and Tell to build up presentation and communication skills, so that the children can relate with Chinese more fluently and confidently.
Some activities and photos of our current students are captured in the attached PDF file.
Kindly call us to arrange a free assessment for your child! tel: 6252 8920
Small class size, max 6 students in one class, so that the children will have full attention from our teacher who can pick up their strengths and weaknesses easier.